Sudbury, UK (14th February 2012) – Select Biosciences, organisers of European Lab Automation (ELA) 2012, is delighted to announce that Compound Management will return for a second year as one of the eight highly topical conference streams. New for this year, compound management will be combined with chemistry automation, which has been highlighted as an important focus in automation. With participation from some of the industry’s leading experts, Chemistry Automation and Compound Management will feature a combination of keynote presentations from Rose Gonzales, Director of Compound Management and Distribution, Pfizer and Clive Green, Associate Director of Compound Management, AstraZeneca with additional talks on the following topics:
- Compound Collections and Libraries: What is the Optimal Size of a Screening Library?
- Automation of Screening Library Management and Quality Maintenance
- Instrumentation and Robotics for Sample Management and Retrieval
- In-house Automation and Library Generation vs. The Outsourced Model: Case Studies
- Compound Library Synthesis Approaches via Combinatorial and Other Methodologies: Industry State-of-the-Art
Registered delegates will have access to all eight meetings and are invited to present posters of their work. Poster submissions must be received by the 19 April 2012. For more information on this or the other seven conference streams please email email@example.com or visit www.EuroLabAutomation.com.
Established in 1999, Select Biosciences provide event planning and consultancy services for the life science sector. A recipient of the 2010 Queens Award for International Trade, they provide a portfolio of over 40 events per year, focusing mainly on the drug discovery and development sectors.