WAYNE, Pa., and ALPHARETTA, Ga., June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Precyse, a leader in Health Information Management (HIM) technology and services, is proud to announce that after undergoing the rigorous review process, its HIM Technology & Services Suite has been awarded the "Peer Reviewed by HFMA®" designation. The Precyse HIM Technology & Services Suite includes:
- Transcriptiona combination of transcription technology, processes and services accelerates turnaround time, reduces costs, minimizes capital outlay and transforms dictation into meaningful clinical information.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Services and precyseCDIevaluates the physicians' current clinical documentation practices, identifies inefficiencies, and offers strategies for improved clinical documentation.
- Codingfield-tested coding services, either on site or off, delivering code quality and accuracy.
- Coding Audit & Compliancecoding audit and compliance services help identify risk areas and offers specific audit improvements and education for operational improvements and compliance requirements.
- precyseCode Computer Assisted Codingan integrated platform that supports multiple HIM roles across an organization driven by natural language processing (NLP) for embedded intelligence supporting inpatient and outpatient Coding and CDI needs.
- Precyse Universityon-site, online, and mobile healthcare education solution that is designed to prepare all impacted healthcare populations for the transition to ICD-10.
- HIM Strategic Sourcinga solution combining technology and services that can help hospital or physician practice HIM functions optimize their effectiveness and advance their capabilities and functions to successfully operate under a more challenging reimbursement environment.
- HIM Interim Management & Consultinga professional HIM department director or manager takes responsibility for every challenge, large and small, including monitoring, measuring and reporting on key metrics critical to success.
- Oncology Data Management & Cancer Registryincluding backlog abstracting and operational assessments, interim management, consulting, software selection and CoC pre-survey assessment.
"Precyse is uniquely positioned to help healthcare facilities and providers improve efficiency and deliver tangible outcomes through our advanced, proprietary software and services, and we are very proud to be recognized with the HFMA Peer Review designation," said Precyse President Chris Powell. "This recognition is a testimony to Precyse's ongoing commitment to excellence and the exceptional and consistent quality of service provided to our clients."
Known as "The Short List," HFMA's Peer Reviewed products and services provide healthcare financial managers with an objective third party evaluation. Peer Review status of the product or service and its performance claims are based on effectiveness, quality and usability, price, value, and customer and technical support.
To learn more about Precyse's HFMA Peer Reviewed HIM Technology & Services Suite, visit Precyse at Booth #1234 at this year's HFMA ANI at the Orange County Convention Center June 16 19 in Orlando, FL. Precyse, an HFMA ANI sponsor, will show healthcare organizations how to harness the power of ONE:
- PrecyseCode and PrecyseCDI: ONE integrated platform for inpatient and outpatient CAC and CDI that supports multiple HIM roles across your organization.
- Precyse University: ONE-of-a-kind on-site, online and mobile healthcare education that is revolutionizing the way healthcare professionals learn.
- Precyse: ONE expert team to empower your HIM and CDI innovation with the ONE and ONLY HFMA Peer Reviewed HIM Technology and Services Suite.
"Precyse is uniquely positioned to help healthcare facilities combat hospital and physician reimbursement cuts," explained Powell. "As hospitals and healthcare providers begin to face a vast array of reimbursement pressures in 2013, including the 2 percent Medicare reimbursement cuts that went into effect on April 1 with sequestration, Precyse's expert staff and customized technology solutions can help many facilities minimize some of the challenges they are facing."
The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) provides the resources healthcare organizations need to achieve sound fiscal health in order to provide excellent patient care. With more than 40,000 members, HFMA is the nation's leading membership organization of healthcare finance executives and leaders. HFMA helps its members achieve results by providing education, analysis, and guidance, and creating practical tools and solutions that optimize financial management. The organization is a respected and innovative thought leader on top trends and challenges facing the healthcare finance industry. From addressing capital access to improved patient care to technology advancement, HFMA is the indispensable resource for healthcare finance. hfma.org
Precyse provides industry-leading expert services and comprehensive technologies that empower healthcare organizations to most effectively and efficiently capture, organize, secure and analyze clinical data and transform it into actionable information, supporting the delivery of quality patient care and optimizing operating performance. Precyse has enabled nearly 4,000 hospitals and health systems nationwide to improve efficiency and deliver tangible outcomes for more than a decade. With products ranging from an integrated transcription and coding platform with advanced speech recognition, expert workflow technologies and Natural Language Processing to HIM consulting and services, Precyse's flexible software can be delivered standalone or complemented by a professional staff of more than 1,200 experts. Now more than ever, hospitals and health systems are challenged to achieve meaningful use of the legal health record. Precyse is the partner hospitals across the country choose to achieve this goal. To learn more, visit www.precyse.com.
Onsite Media Contact:
Krista Souto, Precyse
HFMA ANI Booth #1234
Lisa Algeo, Precyse