Nordic Life Science Days Brings Nordic Life Science Expertize to the World and the World to Nordic Life Science
10/1/2013 11:31:58 AM
Stockholm, Sweden, October 1, 2013 / B3C newswire / - Nordic Life Science Days brings executives from small to medium sized Nordic life science companies to a global audience in the world’s highest ranking region for innovation. With the audience encompassing pharma, biotech, medtech, diagnostic, digital health companies, financing institutions and industry experts, Nordic Life Science Days is a focused, targeted and exceptional platform to explore the region’s expertise and investment and partnering opportunities.
“NLSDays is focused on supporting business development, providing an open concept that allows participants to move quickly from face-to-face meetings to panels, sessions and company presentations and to voice the questions, views and opinions to our speakers, panelists or presenters”, says Olivier Duchamp, Conference Director Nordic Life Science Days, SwedenBIO.
“We know the life science business. The program is built upon the understanding that creating a network and bringing together investors, large pharma companies and small and medium sized, innovative life science companies and projects as the only way to growth and progression”, says Jonas Ekstrand, CEO SwedenBIO, event producer and host.
- Developing the innovation performance in the Health Industries Ecosystem - Prof. Jan M. Lundberg, Executive Vice President, Science and Technology and President, Lilly Research Laboratories and Prof. Johanna Adami, Director, Head of Health Division, VINNOVA
- Crowdfunding – An alternative way of financing - Johan Tysklind, Managing Partner, Crowdcube Nordic
- Business angels, seeds funds and other early sta’ge market players - Baybars Altuntas, Executive Committee member of the European Business Angels Network
- Investing in the Norwegian Life Science Landscape - Dr. Øivind Enger - Partner, Sarsia Seed Management
- Open Innovation and AstraZeneca-Karolinska Institutet Research Collaborations - Dr. Hugh Salter, Head of KI-AstraZeneca Translational Science Centre, Karolinska Institutet – AstraZeneca
- ”Who We are and What We Want!” Investors’ presentations. Get inspiration from last year’s meeting here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQwu41VFos
- More than 70 presenting companies - SMEs, big pharma and investors.
- A delegation from China Jiangsu Provincial Economic and Trade Office – also known as China Medical City, Dr Ewa Björling, the Swedish Minister of Trade and Nordic Cooperations and Mr. Marius Skarupskas, the Lithuanian vice Minister of Economy, Presidency of the EU Council, and many other influential representatives.
- Delegates from three Continents - Europe, North America and Asia.
- Prescheduled partnering meetings
Nordic Life Science Days, Stockholm Waterfront, Oct 14, 15 2013 www.nlsdays.com
Register for free media pass: Gemma.Howe@collegehill.com
+ 46 70 420 33 74
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by