London (9 March 2012) - Euro RSCG Life UK, a leading healthcare communications network, is pleased to announce the appointments of Vernon Bainton as Medical Director, Jenny Plant as Client Services Director, and Paul Delboy as SVP Director of Operations. Euro RSCG Life London also adds nine new members to its team, strengthening the network’s expertise in medical communications, digital, public relations and strategic planning.
“As a leader in global healthcare communications, we are proactive in meeting our clients’ ever-changing needs in the pan-EU marketplace,” said Ed Stapor, partner, CEO Europe at Havas Worldwide Health. “That means investing in top industry talent to better service our clients and deliver transformational solutions for their business.”
Dr. Vernon Bainton gained five years’ clinical experience in acute hospital trusts before transitioning into the pharmaceutical sector, holding positions with Janssen-Cilag and Bristol-Myers Squibb. He then spent more than eight years in medical education with Ogilvy and, most recently, Sudler & Hennessey, where he served as UK Medical Director in the medical communications business unit.
In her role of Client Services Director, Jenny Plant’s task is to elevate the quality and standards of account services. She will supervise the management of account teams, providing strategic support, leadership and guidance to each group. Before taking this six-month position with the agency, Jenny served in similar roles as Client Services Director and General Manager at Publicis Life Brands and Sudler & Hennessey. She has extensive experience in marketing, advertising and business development, and has specialised in the healthcare communications industry for the last 13 years.
As SVP Director of Operations Europe for Havas Worldwide Health, Paul Delboy will oversee all day-to-day operations and production services for both agency networks – Euro RSCG Life and Health 4 Brands. In this role, he will also grow and supervise all production service offerings on behalf of the network including interactive and web development, video production, motion graphics, 3D animation, print/desktop production, photo retouching, CGI and other output services. Paul brings more than 20 years of experience running fast-paced, deadline-driven, creative service environments. He has a proven ability to understand business needs and develop and implement creative solutions that increase profitability and drive productivity.
“We are committed to building the agency of the future, now!” adds Stapor. “I am excited to have Vernon, Jenny and Paul on board, as their expertise and vision will drive innovative and cost-effective business solutions for our clients.”
Nine new executives have also joined the Euro RSCG Life London team over the last several months, bringing market-leading healthcare expertise within their respective disciplines.
• Leslie Taylor, VP Digital Director, brings more than 15 years of experience in pharmaceutical and digital marketing.
- Alex Young, Senior Medical Writer, joins with more than 10 years of healthcare communications experience.
- Cori Blair, VP Public Relations Director, brings more than 10 years of PR agency experience in healthcare communications.
- Sarah Verhoeff, Business Manager, brings more than 15 years of experience in advertising, with the last 10 dedicated to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
- Paul Townley-Jones, Strategic Planner, has more than 10 years of experience in strategic planning and market research.
- Joel Dobberstein, Senior Account Director, brings more than 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
- Marc Suckiel, Account Director, brings nine years of experience in account management.
- Matt Neal, Senior Account Manager, has more than seven years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
- Andrew Parry, Account Manager, brings more than four years of healthcare agency experience.
Euro RSCG Life is ambitious in its goals of gaining access to leading technology, bolstering its status as one of the world’s premier healthcare communication agencies, inspiring cost-effective solutions and boosting clients’ standards.
About Havas Worldwide Health
Havas Worldwide Health is the umbrella company for Euro RSCG Life and Health 4 Brands, two wholly owned global health communications networks. With more than 60 offices in 50 countries, the Havas Worldwide Health network has a uniquely unified model offering strategy, promotion, medical education, market access, PR and digital solutions inside each agency asset.
Euro RSCG Worldwide PR