December 05, 2012 -- Harvard Apparatus, the world leader in syringe pumps, announces the new Harvard Peristaltic Pump series. These remote-controlled, programmable peristaltic pumps offer unparalleled accuracy, reproducibility, and ease of use over a broad range of flow rates.
• Remote-controlled design and sealed pump head make this pump ideal for use in incubators and fume hoods
• Interchangeable pump heads allow for economical ease of use over a broad flow rate range
• Easy to use with pre-programmed profiles for Constant Flow, Flow Ramps, Pulsatile Flow, and Concentration Based Fluid Delivery
• A library of tubing sizes stored in the pump’s memory minimizes setup time
The Harvard Peristaltic Pumps consist of a control unit, tethered pump head, cartridge/cassette and some sample tubing. The pump can deliver solutions over a range of flow rates from 0.001 to 1,500 ml/min depending on the pump head used.
The pump will automatically rotate at the proper RPM for the tube selection and flow rate chosen. To further increase the accuracy, Harvard Peristaltic Pumps offer a rapid calibration routine to further optimize flow accuracy by entering a measured volume of fluid collected.
The Harvard Peristaltic Pumps have advanced user options and other capabilities, including:
• Remote initiated start/stop times
• Communication with external devices through 15-pin I/O
• Constant pressure through BNC
• Single channel or combined channel mode for setting flow rate
• Timed Dispense: dispenses for a fixed time at a set flow rate.
• Volume Dispense: dispenses a fixed volume
• Foot switch control option
• Analog control option
• Bi-directional delivery
For complete specifications on these new pumps, go to www.HarvardApparatus.com or contact our Technical Support Department at email@example.com
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, Massachusetts 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-272-2775
Harvard Apparatus is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.