October 17, 2011 -- Coulbourn Instruments proudly introduces GRAPHIC STATE 4 - The industry standard software for writing behavioral experiment protocols just got easier! No need to learn obsolete programming languages. Graphic State 4 allows you to create the most complex experiments with a simply point-and-click and offers many new enhancements!
Unique benefits of Coulbourn’s Graphic State 4 include:
- Simpler communication with a new USB interface
- Greater flexibility to run simultaneous experiments requiring different Linc configurations
- Enhanced functionality with newly added math function capabilities
- Easily display the critical information for each experiment by independently configuring the Run Time Display for each protocol
- Improved time resolution as short as 1 millisecond
- Software upgrades available for existing Graphic State 2 and 3 users – add all the new software features with your existing hardware!
Graphic State 4 is Windows 7 compatible and is a compliment to Coulbourn’s Habitest line of test cage hardware for a wide range of behavioral research applications. Whether you are looking to setup a new system or upgrade an existing, contact your Coulbourn Sales and Application Specialist today to learn more.
Coulbourn Instruments is a global developer, manufacturer, and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.
For more information, contact:
5583 Roosevelt Street
Whitehall, PA 18052
Toll Free: 800-424-3771