NEW YORK, July 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading quality professionals will come together at IQPC's Lean Six Sigma for Medical Device Manufacturing Excellence conference, the only conference that's specifically discussing Lean Six Sigma in the medical device industry. Scheduled for September 26-28 at the Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, the event will bring together top pharmaceutical companies such as: Bayer Healthcare, Hologic Inc., Bausch & Lomb, Baxter BioScience, Abbott Laboratories, Tyco Healthcare, Applied Biosystems Group, Medtronic, Becton Dickinson & Co. and many more. They will share case studies and insights on best strategies for process integration, management buy-in, project selection & management, compliance, benchmarking, and other core issues in implementation. The program will include 14 end-user speaker sessions, 2 interactive panel discussions, 5 workshops by reputable consultants, as well as networking breaks throughout the day.
Some topics of discussion:
* Insights from an Executive: Best Practices in Communicating Process
Excellence Initiatives to Top Management
* Practical Overview: Building and Sustaining a Lean Organization
* Deploying Lean Six Sigma: Bottom Up or Top Down?
* Assimilating Lean Six Sigma Strategies with Regulatory Compliance
* The Role of Metrics in Lean Six Sigma Program Strategies
* Lean Planning: Moving Beyond Traditional Budgeting to Achieve Lean
* Advanced Topics in Quality Using Six Sigma Approach
* The Future of Lean, Six Sigma and Process Excellence in the Medical
Interact and network with your peers and the experts involved with quality assurance, process excellence, manufacturing, operations, regulatory affairs as well as fellow Six Sigma Champions & Black Belts.
This summit is organized by HealthcareIQ, a division of the International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC). To obtain the latest information, contact IQPC at 1-800-882-8684 or go to http://www.iqpc.com/healthcareiq.
For more information, including a complete program and brochure, please visit us at http://www.iqpc.com/na-10681-001. Register and Pay by July 28, 2006 and save up to $600.
Please mention registration code PR1 to receive your discount.
International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC)