JERUSALEM, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDenta Corp. (OTC: IDTA) CEO Yaacov Shoham today released the last public relations activities:
- Intro Pitch: "Recently launched, the IDenta Touch & Know drug test is a revolutionary new tool allowing consumers to test and analyze select substances to determine their composition..."
- To Wire Services / Feature Syndicates, Newspapers, Magazines, Broadcast (Television/Radio) and Online/Blogs with the following beats:
- Consumer General Interest
- Family & Parenting (follow-up)
- Health / Medical (follow-up)
- Law Enforcement
- Men's Interests (follow-up)
- News / New Products
- Retail & Pharmacy (Including Trades)
- The Huffington Post (40,903,800 Unique Visitors Per Month)
- The Verge (2,350,384 Unique Visitors Per Month)
- Law Enforcement Product News (Circulation: 30,006)
- The Health Business Blog (10,000 Unique Visitors Per Month)
- Orlando Family Magazine (Circulation: 24,000)
Sample Requests New This Week
- TheVerge.com(2,350,384 Unique Visitors Per Month)
- TheGadgetGuy.com(112,306 Unique Visitors Per Month)
- Family-Life Magazine (Circulation: 42,000)
- Your Teen (Circulation: 25,000)
Additional Sample Requests To Date
- MedScapeNews.com(773,616 Unique Visitors Per Month)
- The Stranger (Seattle Newspaper) (Circulation: 80,000)
- Fast Lane Magazine (Circulation: 45,000)
- Travel Weekly (Circulation: 37,733)
Feedback / Questions / Deliverables
- Requested transcripts of testimonial messages left on the call-in line including the date and location of caller
- Is the Touch&Know the most comprehensive at-home drug test?
IDenta's entire product line may be found at www.Identa-corp.com, www.drugsdetector.com and www.touchandknowusa.com
Since 2003, IDenta Corporation has been recognized as a worldwide leader in the development of proprietary on-site drug, drug precursor and explosive detection kits. IDenta develops, manufactures and distributes products for both the professional and civil markets which consistently pass the highest qualifications and testing procedures of law enforcement and security agencies around the world.
5W Public Relations (www.5wpr.com) is a full-service PR agency known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. With more than 90 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications.
Certain of the statements contained herein may be, within the meaning of the federal securities laws, "forward-looking statements" that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations as of the date hereof, and the company does not undertake any responsibility to update any of these statements in the future.
For Investor Relations, lobbying interests or information concerning IDenta's products internationally or the development of new chemical detectors, contact: Yaacov Shoham, IDenta Corp., CEO, Tel: +972-52-6554487, email@example.com, www.drugsdetector.com www.identa-corp.comwww.touchandknowusa.com
SOURCE IDenta Corp.