WESTBOROUGH, MA--(Marketwire - July 20, 2010) -
IBC Life Sciences announces extended programming for BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition. BPI features four conference tracks, 11 keynote & plenary presentations, strategic discussion groups, interactive roundtables, and IBC's co-located Formulation Strategies conference.
This year's attendees will have access to additional programming, including:
- A point - counterpoint session where attendees and presenters will weigh in on integrating raw materials and suppliers into a quality system by applying science- and risk-based approaches to fulfill responsibility to both shareholders and patients.
- Sessions on Rapid Vaccine Development and Production where delegates will hear the most cutting edge technologies, issues and approaches related to the process development and manufacturing of traditional and novel therapeutic vaccines.
- Sessions on Emerging Analytical Requirements and their Impact on Process Development and Manufacturing which offers attendees the opportunity to ask specific questions to an FDA Team Leader and other industry experts during a panel discussion, and hear what new testing has been requested in recent regulatory reviews.
- A sponsored session by Bio-Rad featuring many of the world's leading authorities that will discuss new advancements and applications in separation science using hydroxyapatite and related materials.
- A evening site tour to Amgen's BioNext Facility will take participants to Amgen's manufacturing plant in West Greenwich, RI, is a four-story, 364,000-square-foot building that contains state of-the-art manufacturing, production, warehousing, utilities, and office space areas.
- IBC's Bioprocess Training Academy will also be offering four courses during the BioProcess International event on:
- Introduction to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Protein Characterization for Biotechnology Product Development
- Cell Culture and Fermentation Bioprocessing
- Regulatory Compliance in CMC Development
Plus, the exhibit hall, nearly sold out, will showcase the latest array of technologies and services from over 150 exhibitors giving attendees the chance to compare and evaluate the best products on the market.
For complete event details visit the website at http://www.IBCLifeSciences.com/BPI.
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. For a press pass please contact Dawn O'Connor at email@example.com.
IBC Life Sciences is the worldwide leader in scientific, technological and business conferences and courses for the life science industry. For more information, visit www.IBCLifeSciences.com.