BEDFORD, Mass., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (Hologic or the Company) (NASDAQ: HOLX), a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics products, medical imaging systems and surgical products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women, today announced that company management will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Glenn Muir, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 11:40 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
- The William Blair 33rd Annual Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 1:40 p.m. ET.
- Rob Cascella, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at:
- The Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 2:20 p.m. ET.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the live audio webcasts of the investor presentations on the investor section of Hologic's website at www.hologic.com/investors-overview. Archives of the presentations will be available for replay following the conferences.
About Hologic, Inc.:
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women. The Company operates four core business units focused on diagnostics, breast health, GYN surgical and skeletal health. With a comprehensive suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is committed to improving lives. The Company is headquartered in Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.hologic.com.
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.