SOUTH BEND, Ind., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Heraeus Kulzer, LLC, the worldwide leader in dental esthetics, announced today that it has expanded the scope of its Venus White line to include four new oral care and whitening products that will become part of the Venus Whitening and Oral Care family of products.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130215/DE61077 )
Venus White has quickly become the #1-selling whitening brand in America sold through distributors by helping dental practices increase their whitening revenues. It is the only brand sold by distributors that offers three levels of whitening: Venus WhiteMax, an in-office whitening system for brilliant results in about an hour; Venus White Pro, a high-performance take-home whitening system for use with custom trays; and Venus White Ultra, an entry-level and recently improved take-home whitening system composed of disposable pre-filled whitening trays.
Now these innovative whitening products are joined by four new products that either help maintain the results of Venus White's professional whitening, enhance oral health, or both. The four new products are:
- Venus WhiteTeeth Whitening Touch-Up Brush
- A convenient, reusable pen that makes it easy to help maintain a white smile.
- Mint-flavored, 9% hydrogen peroxide formula.
- Portable design for on-the-go touch-ups.
- Helps maintain the results achieved from Venus White Ultra, Pro, or Max whitening solutions.
- Venus WhiteWhitening Toothpaste
- A toothpaste that provides gentle cleaning and anti-cavity protection.
- Low abrasion formula protects enamel while gently removing surface stains.
- Contains fluoride to aid in the prevention of tooth decay.
- Clean mint flavor.
- Venus Smile Oral Care Probiotic Mints
- 100% natural daily mints help keep smiles healthy, bright and fresh.
- Support the health of teeth and gums
- Freshen breath
- Release a low dose of hydrogen peroxide to provide a gradual and gentle whitening effect.
- Venus SmileLip Balm
- Made with all natural ingredients, including beeswax, aloe, shea butter, and Vitamin E.
- Semi-translucent in color.
- Fresh minty flavor.
"The Venus Whitening and Oral Care family of products is designed not only to enhance patient care," said Amy Holmes, Venus White Product Manager, "but to help dental practices reclaim a significant portion of the whitening and oral care product sales that has migrated to the over-the-counter market in recent years." To that end, Ms. Holmes indicated that Heraeus is providing marketing support for its new oral care products.
In addition to supporting its dental practice customers, Heraeus and its Venus White product line regularly provide support to numerous charitable causes, including research for breast cancer.
To keep its customers up-to-date regarding product developments, special promotions, educational offerings and other value-added services, Heraeus is asking customers to share their email addresses. In return, the company will send the customer a free gift. Details are available at http://heraeus-dental-us.com/en/online_profile_center.aspx.
For more information on Heraeus or its products, call (800) 431-1785 or visit www.heraeusdentalusa.com.
Heraeus, the precious metals and technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a global, private company with more than 160 years of tradition. Our fields of competence include precious metals, materials, and technologies, sensors, biomaterials, and medical products, as well as dental products, quartz glass, and specialty light sources. With product revenues of 4.8 billion and precious metal trading revenues of 21.3 billion, as well as more than 13,300 employees in over 120 subsidiaries worldwide, Heraeus holds a leading position in its global markets.