EVERETT, WA--(Marketwire - October 28, 2010) -
Fluke Calibration, a global leader in calibration instrumentation and software, has introduced the PPC4E pressure controller
/calibrator, designed to bring high performance to common pneumatic pressure calibrations from the cal lab to manufacturing environments.
PPC4E combines the best features, measurement technology, and patented PPC pressure control from the DH Instruments PPC4 family of controller/calibrators to economically deliver extremely broad pressure range coverage at a level of uncertainty that addresses the most common calibration workloads. Users can calibrate transmitters, transducers and analog and digital gauges with ease using the color graphical user interface -- or automate the calibration process through remote connection to a PC.
PPC4E and PPC4EX models are offered to deliver +/-0.02% uncertainty over either a 10:1 or 100:1 range turndown. And PPC4E makes it extremely easy for users to ensure they are getting the performance and uncertainty required for their calibrations. The AutoRange feature instantly sets up PPC4E parameters to achieve optimum precision, safety, and measurement performance anywhere in its pressure range. Users simply enter the range and tolerance of the unit under test. PPC4E's measurement uncertainty is then a percentage of the UUT span, providing an easy-to-understand test accuracy ratio.
Features at a glance
- Switch between absolute, gauge and bidirectional gauge modes and meet full-year measurement specifications without added hardware or special calibration or maintenance operations
- Standard color graphical user interface with full support in 11 languages
- Controls pressure over the absolute range of 1 kPa (0.15 psi) to 14 MPa (2,000 psi) and gauge equivalent, including low differential pressures
- Up to 100:1 accurate measure and control range turndown can truly be realized by a single calibrator
- AutoRange feature optimizes and sets measurement, control and safety features for the specific range of the test being run with a few simple entries
- RS-232 and IEEE-488.2 remote interfaces included. Valve drivers built-in for ATE system design
- Self purging liquid trap accessory available to automatically protect PPC4E from system contamination
- Measurement uncertainty is calculated real-time and displayed in the current pressure units
- On-board, programmable calibration sequences and leak testing routines
- Set point jog feature to quickly perform cardinal point calibrations of analog gauges
For more information on the PPC4E pressure controller/calibrator and other pressure and flow calibration products from Fluke Calibration, visit www.dhinstruments.com. For assistance on DH Instruments products, call (602) 431-9100, or email email@example.com.
Follow Fluke on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Linkedin.
About Fluke Calibration
Fluke Calibration is a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software for electrical, temperature, pressure, flow, and RF measurements. Calibration products from Fluke Calibration are found in calibration facilities around the world, including National Metrology Institutes, that demand the highest levels of performance and reliability, backed by state of the art metrology and uncompromising support. They are relied on by quality engineers, calibration technicians, and metrologists to instill confidence in the measurements that are critical to their organizations for quality, safety, reliability, and cost. Fluke, Fluke Calibration and DH Instruments are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Fluke Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.