EquipNet, Inc. Release: November 12 Webcast Auction with Great Deals on Lab/Pharma Equipment; Massive Inventory of Late-Model Surplus Equipment from Adolor Corporation (ADLR) And Inspire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ISPH)
11/12/2009 1:57:03 PM
CANTON, MA: EquipNet is hosting a webcast auction of premium, pre-owned lab and pharmaceutical equipment today, November 12, 2009. Identified as surplus to ongoing operations at Adolor Corporation and Inspire Pharmaceuticals, the late-model equipment represents a significant cost savings over buying the equivalent, new items directly from the manufacturer.
The auction lot includes:
• Waters Acquity UPLC-MS Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatograph
• Waters 2795 HT With Micromass ZQ MSD and Sedere 75
• Leica DMLM Microscope with Insta Tech Hot/Cold Stage
• TA Instruments DSC 2000 Thermal Graphic Analyzer
• TA Instruments TGA Q5000 Thermal Graphic Analyzer
• Thermo Finnigan Ultra Trace GC/MS
• Agilent HP 1100 HPLC with CTC Leap Handler
• Beckman Coulter NX/MC Workstation
• Molecular Devices FLIPR Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader
• Tecan Freedom Evo 150MCA Liquid Handler
• TomTec Quadra 3 Microplate Handler
To learn more about the available equipment or to arrange an inspection, visit:
http://www.equipnet.com/auctions/auction.aspx?auctionid=225. The listed items are currently located in Exton, PA and Durham, NC.
The EquipNet MarketPlace™ at www.EquipNet.com is the world’s largest online venue for buying and selling pre-owned lab equipment, making it the destination of choice for both small and large biotech and pharmaceutical firms looking to save time and money.
“Companies around the globe recognize that buying pre-owned equipment is a savvy business strategy,” explains Dennis Higgins, EquipNet’s Director of Biotech Sales. “In our current economy, it just makes sense to purchase late-model items for a fraction of the cost of purchasing the same item brand new.”
EquipNet is a leading provider of proactive asset management solutions and services to leading corporations in the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical, and consumer packaged goods industries, such as Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Unilever and many others. EquipNet’s vision is to revolutionize the way companies manage their surplus assets by maximizing financial returns and minimizing the risks associated with idle capital assets. For more information, please visit: http://www.EquipNet.com.
comments powered by