EndyMed Medical, Ltd., www.endymed.com, a leader in the use of multi-source radiofrequency for professional aesthetic treatments, announced today that the results of a new study will be presented at the upcoming 22nd World Congress of Dermatology, in Seoul, Korea. The study, which focused on combination therapy and was done with the EndyMed PRO system using proprietary 3DEEP RF technology, was conducted by Li-Lin Liu, M.D., of the Department of Dermatology in Taiwan.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110523/NE07097 )
The EndyMed PRO treatment system is the world's first device that offers, on the same platform, both 3DEEP multi-source, phase controlled RF for face and body tightening plus the FDA cleared multisource fractional RF skin resurfacing.
The study centered on anti-aging treatment for dorsal hands and neck, body areas which are challenging to treat, which were treated using a combination of non-ablative 3DEEP RF technology and fractional 3DEEP RF technology to achieve effective and safe results.
Major conclusions of the study are:
- For dorsal hands, 86% of the patients had improvement following six treatments and with one month follow-up.
- The multi-source, phase controlled RF device was likely to improve the skin laxity and wrinkles on the dorsal hands and fingers.
- For the neck area, 71% of the patients had improvement following two treatments.
- To treat deeper lines in the neck, it is expected that five to six sessions of the combination non-ablative and fractional 3DEEP RF treatments will prove effective on the bothersome and difficult to treat anti-aging complaint of deep neck lines.
- Since collagen takes three to six months to regenerate, a six month follow-up will be amended to the study.
- Patient satisfaction indicated high acceptance for 3DEEP RF Combination Therapy.
- EndyMed PRO may become one of the most effective non-invasive therapies for wrinkle reduction, skin tightening and body contouring on the whole body.
EndyMed CEO, Uzi Blumensohn said, "We are pleased that Dr. Liu has studied the effects of the combination 3DEEP RF non-ablative and fractional technologies and is able to report at this important conference about his satisfied patients and effective results. We are finding that physicians globally have begun to realize the benefits of 3DEEP RF Combination Therapy and we anticipate this will lead to increased demand among physicians worldwide for EndyMed PRO."
According to Dr. Liu, "Patients today want answers for challenging skin conditions and previously, physicians would not have had good solutions for necks and hands. My patients are very pleased with their results from the 3DEEP Combination Therapy and I am very satisfied that I can offer a safe and effective solution."
For more information, visit www.endymed.com or contact us at the contact details below.
About EndyMed Medical, Ltd.
EndyMed Medical, Ltd. develops clinical solutions to rejuvenate aging and environmentally damaged skin. EndyMed is dedicated to providing the most effective products for the leading, global aesthetic treatments. The company pioneered the development of multi-source radiofrequency technology, branded 3DEEP© RF, which is used in micro-ablative fractional and non-ablative aesthetic treatments. 3DEEP RF enables safe and effective results with minimal recovery time. In February 2011, the EndyMed PRO Fractional Skin Resurfacing Applicator, which enables simultaneous epidermal fractional ablation and deep dermal volumetric heating, became the world's first multi-source, fractionally ablative radiofrequency device to be FDA cleared for skin resurfacing.
EndyMed's management, clinical, marketing and R&D teams have extensive experience in the medical aesthetic market. With proprietary 3DEEP radiofrequency technology and proprietary products like EndyMed PRO, the company is committed to changing the way aesthetic professionals perform fractional skin resurfacing, treat wrinkles, and provide skin tightening and body contouring solutions. 3DEEP technology is in products which are FDA cleared and CE marked.
EndyMed Medical, EndyMed PRO 3DEEP® and 3DEEP Fractional Skin Resurfacing are trademarks or registered trademarks of EndyMed Medical, Ltd.
SOURCE EndyMed Medical, Ltd.