News by Subject
News by Disease
News by Date
Post Your News
Job Seeker Login
Most Recent Jobs
Browse Biotech Jobs
US & Canada
Post an Event
News | News By Subject | News by Disease |
News By Date | Search News
9/29/2010 9:50:51 AM
Business Courier of Cincinnati -- Devicor Medical Products has named the team of executives who will head up its new Cincinnati-based Mammotome operations.
Mammotome represents the 300-employee medical device unit purchased by Devicor this year from Cincinnati's Ethicon Endo-Surgery. Devicor established the Mammotome headquarters in Sharonville this spring.
The company's senior leadership team is led by CEO Tom Daulton and Jon Salkin, executive vice presidnt of corporate development and strategy. Other senior leaders include:
* Gene Schrecengost, senior vice president of human resources.
* Joe Trentacosta, chief financial officer.
* Sean Burke, vice president of finance.
* Mark Ehlert, senior vice president of scientific affairs.
* Bruce Marchioni, vice president of quality and regulatory affairs.
* Kent Rex, senior vice president and chief operations officer.
* Bonnie Rib, senior vice president of global marketing.
* Kevin Cleary, senior vice president of global sales.
* Ken Kramer, senior vice president of product development and engineering.