Search Job Title Only
News By Subject
News by Disease
News By Date
Get Our FREE
) Limited Expands With 20% Stake In
6/5/2006 5:39:03 PM
CyGenics Ltd. (ASX: CYN) today formally completed its strategic investment of an initial 20% stake in Dutch-based Pharmacell BV, with an option to purchase the remaining 80% at a later date.
(CYN.AX) Expands Into Europe With Plans To Acquire
(GSK) To Bid Over $15 Billion For
(CYN.AX) Biotech Awarded Cell Culture Spinner Flask Patent
Biogen Idec, Inc. (Massachusetts)
(BIIB) To Acquire
(CYN.AX) Awarded Cell Culture Spinner Flask Patent
(DDS.TO) Expands Relationship With
(GSK) For Once-Daily Tramadol To Include Mexico; Gives
Acacia Research Corp.
(ACRI) Subsidiary Signs Distribution Agreement
(SOI) Reaches Agreement To Sell Pharmaceutical Services Business To
Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals Ltd
For $74.5 Million
Open GMP Lab Facility In Europe To Support Adult Stem Cell Research
(AVN) To Buy
Alamo Pharmaceuticals, L.L.C.
For About $29 Million
comments powered by Disqus.
comments powered by
Biotech/Pharma - Mergers and Acquisitions