BioSpace.com

Biotech and Pharmaceutical
News & Jobs
Search the Site
 
   
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Channel Medical Device and Diagnostics Channel Clinical Research Channel BioSpace Collaborative    Job Seekers:  Register | Login          Employers:  Register | Login  

NEWSLETTERS
Free Newsletters
Archive
My Subscriptions

NEWS
News by Subject
News by Disease
News by Date
PLoS
Search News
Post Your News
JoVE

CAREER NETWORK
Job Seeker Login
Most Recent Jobs
Browse Biotech Jobs
Search Jobs
Post Resume
Career Fairs
Career Resources
For Employers

HOTBEDS
Regional News
US & Canada
  Biotech Bay
  Biotech Beach
  Genetown
  Pharm Country
  BioCapital
  BioMidwest
  Bio NC
  BioForest
  Southern Pharm
  BioCanada East
  US Device
Europe
Asia

DIVERSITY

INVESTOR
Market Summary
News
IPOs

PROFILES
Company Profiles

START UPS
Companies
Events

INTELLIGENCE
Research Store

INDUSTRY EVENTS
Biotech Events
Post an Event
RESOURCES
Real Estate
Business Opportunities

 News | News By Subject | News by Disease News By Date | Search News
eNewsletter Signup
Miles
Km80.5

   

CTMG, Inc. (Greenveille, North Carolina) and Eastern North Carolina Physician Investigators Complete Hyperlipidemia Study as the Nation's Top Enrollers


7/21/2011 2:29:46 PM

July 21, 2011 -- CTMG, Inc. announced the recent completion of Isis Pharmaceutical’s Phase III hyperlipidemia study, entitled, “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of ISIS 301012 (Mipomersen) As Add-on Therapy in High Risk Hypercholesterolemic Patients” in which three CTMG physician investigator offices were top enrolling sites in the United States. The study officially opened in November of 2008. Three CTMG Business Associate Physician Investigator sites were brought up in August and September of 2009: Natalie Doyle, MD, in Wilson, NC (top enrolling center); Richard Shultzaberger, MD, of Physicians East in Greenville, NC (second highest enrolling center), and Mark Cervi, MD of Eastern Internal Medicine also in Greenville, NC). While the study opened with approximately 60 other physician centers in late 2008, CTMG sites reached the required enrollment in only three months. The three CTMG physician investigative centers enrolled 30 of the 158 study patients nationwide, or nearly 19% of total enrollment. The remaining 81% of the patients were enrolled across the other 60 physician centers.

CTMG has offices in Greenville, NC, Durham, NC and Raleigh, NC. For Business Development inquiries, please contact:

David Holland (Business Development Manager)

dholland@ctmginc.com



Read at BioSpace.com

   

ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US    ADD TO DIGG    ADD TO FURL    ADD TO STUMBLEUPON    ADD TO TECHNORATI FAVORITES