BioSpace (DHX)'s Top 10 Most Popular Biotech Stories For March 2014
3/27/2014 3:23:15 PM
April 1, 2014
Monday, March 31st marked the last day of the month and here we are—starting the second quarter. March was filled with its share of more than interesting news—from the saga of a dying boy named Josh Hardy to finding out that a bay area CEO may be worth $180 million. Without further adieu, here are the top ten most viewed stories of March 2014 by dedicated readers like you. Thank you for reading BioSpace.com!
10. Astra Lapses As Drug Hopes Knocked
9. Baxter To Split Into Two Companies, Spins Off $6 Billion Biotech Biz
8. Bowing to Public Outrage, Chimerix To Give Drug To Dying Boy
7. Billionaire-Backed San Diego Startup, Human Longevity Gets $70 Million To Take On Aging
6. Novartis Drug Jakavi® Gets Tagged As A Potential Blockbuster After Positive Late-Stage Study
5. Bristol To Shed 160 Jobs Due To Facility Shut Down
4. Gilead Chief: $180 Million Man
3. Regeneron's Plans To Create 300 High-End Jobs Threatened
2. Astra Steps Up Hiring Spree Plans, Aims To Fill 1,500 Posts
1. And...the top most popular story for March 2014 is...(drumroll, please)...click here.
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by