STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
1 January – 30 September 2012
- Net sales reached SEK 572.8 million (232.6). This figure includes licence revenue of SEK 356.0 million from Nestlé that is regarded as non-recurring revenue but is to a certain extent attributable to sales in 2012. Excluding license revenue from Nestlé, net sales amounted to SEK 216.8 million (232.6), a decrease of SEK 15.8 million (-7%). (Excluding foreign exchange effects, the decrease was 6%).
- Net sales of finished consumer products amounted to SEK 172.0 million (158.0), an increase of SEK 14.0 million (9%). Excluding foreign exchange effects, net sales rose by 10%.
- Net sales of component products totalled SEK 399.8 million (73.2). Excluding license revenue from Nestlé, net sales of component products reached SEK 43.8 million (73.2), a decrease of SEK 29.4 million (-40%) which is a result of the earlier agreement with Nestlé (see above).
- Operating profit was SEK 414.9 million (79.4), an improvement of SEK 335.5 million. Excluding license revenue from Nestlé, operating profit was SEK 58.9 million (79.4), down by SEK 20.5 million (-26%). (Excluding foreign exchange effects, the decrease was 22%).
- Profit after tax was SEK 314.1 million (57.8). Excluding license revenue, profit after tax was SEK 51.7 million (57.8), a decrease of SEK 6.1 million (-11%).