BioSpace.com

Biotech and Pharmaceutical
News & Jobs
Search the Site
 
   
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Channel Medical Device and Diagnostics Channel Clinical Research Channel BioSpace Collaborative    Job Seekers:  Register | Login          Employers:  Register | Login  

NEWSLETTERS
Free Newsletters
Archive
My Subscriptions

NEWS
News by Subject
News by Disease
News by Date
PLoS
Search News
Post Your News
JoVE

CAREER NETWORK
Job Seeker Login
Most Recent Jobs
Browse Biotech Jobs
Search Jobs
Post Resume
Career Fairs
Career Resources
For Employers

HOTBEDS
Regional News
US & Canada
  Biotech Bay
  Biotech Beach
  Genetown
  Pharm Country
  BioCapital
  BioMidwest
  Bio NC
  BioForest
  Southern Pharm
  BioCanada East
  US Device
Europe
Asia

DIVERSITY

INVESTOR
Market Summary
News
IPOs

PROFILES
Company Profiles

START UPS
Companies
Events

INTELLIGENCE
Research Store

INDUSTRY EVENTS
Biotech Events
Post an Event
RESOURCES
Real Estate
Business Opportunities

 News | News By Subject | News by Disease News By Date | Search News
eNewsletter Signup
Miles
Km80.5

   

Beijing Med-Pharm Corp. (BJGP.PK) Files Financial Results for Hong Kong Fly International Health Care Limited


1/17/2008 8:40:43 AM

PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Beijing Med-Pharm Corporation (NASDAQ:BJGP) (“Beijing Med-Pharm” or the “Company”), one of China’s leading marketing and distribution pharmaceutical companies, on January 16, 2008 filed a Form 8-K/A which included unaudited pro forma financial information for the nine-month period ended September 30, 2007 and for the year ended December 31, 2006. Unaudited pro forma results reflect the pending completion of the acquisition of Hong Kong Fly International Health Care Limited (Hong Kong Health Care), a Hong Kong corporation that holds 51% of the equity interests of Sunstone Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Sunstone). On October 31, 2007, Beijing Med-Pharm acquired a 49% interest in Hong Kong Health Care and anticipates acquiring the remaining 51% in the first quarter of 2008.

Read at BioSpace.com

   

ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US    ADD TO DIGG    ADD TO FURL    ADD TO STUMBLEUPON    ADD TO TECHNORATI FAVORITES