Aris Global, LLC Improves Sponsor-To-Site Management With Clinical Investigator Portal
6/24/2013 10:10:13 AM
Get the latest biotech news where you want it. Sign up for the free GenePool newsletter today!
STAMFORD, CT— June 24, 2013—ArisGlobal, a leading provider of solutions to the life sciences industry, today announced the availability of agCenter™ 3.1, a clinical research investigator site portal that facilitates and streamlines the communication and collaboration between sponsors and their clinical study sites. agCenter addresses a key challenge that sponsors face in how to best retain and recruit investigators who often experience difficulties in meeting their study obligations, with many withdrawing out of sheer frustration. The investigator portal is the newest addition to ArisGlobal’s Total Clinical™, a comprehensive platform for clinical research that includes EDC, CTMS, ePRO, medical coding, trial disclosure, supply chain management and safety reporting -- all accessed via agWorld™, a central clinical portal.
“Finding and engaging with clinical study sites is becoming increasingly challenging labor-intensive and expensive, especially with today’s complex, global trials,” commented Simon Sparkes, senior vice president and head of the Clinical and Compliance business units at ArisGlobal. “As a result, all Sponsors are looking for ways to improve site relationships while containing costs. As EDC reaches almost full adoption, Sponsors now recognize that investigator portals represent an important step forward in improving site relationships, reducing site start-up times and also reducing the high cost of site management.”
From its intuitive dashboard, agCenter offers the full range of functionality to meet the needs of both sponsors and investigators:
• Full document management and eTMF (electronic trial master file) functionality is provided for the timely, efficient and secure exchange of trial documentation and management of the investigator file.
• Automated distribution of safety notifications utilizes the proven functionality of agXchange SIR™, which comes integrated out of the box with ARISg™ and agClinical™, ArisGlobal’s safety system and clinical trial management system. Links to other safety and CTMS are provided.
• Site feasibility questionnaires can be easily developed, distributed and managed using a library of available templates. Online completion by investigators, automatic scoring and report generation for further analysis help to streamline site assessment and selection.
• Training management functionality helps site monitors define training plans, track the completion of the training and generate audit trail reports to show appropriate level of training is provided to site staff.
• Site monitoring and reporting is provided from the dashboard, detailing such activities as enrollment rates, deviations, contracts and more.
• Intuitive investigator interface makes it easy for the investigator to get access to the newest information and complete the necessary tasks.
agCenter 3.1 will be delivered to customers as a cloud-based solution via agOnDemand™, ArisGlobal's highly proven Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery platform.
ArisGlobal (www.arisglobal.com) is the leading provider of integrated software solutions for pharmacovigilance and safety, regulatory affairs, clinical research and quality & compliance for medical inquiries. Life science companies using ArisGlobal’s solutions can better build and maintain the trust they need with their customers, medical practitioners and regulatory bodies around the world.
+ 44 (0)7748905039
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by