Amilpar Consolidated Revenues Increase by 61% and EBITDA Doubled in the Second Quarter 2010
8/11/2010 8:24:31 AM
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Amilpar (Bovespa: AMIL3; Bloomberg: AMIL3 BZ and APAR < GO >; Reuters: AMIL3.SA), the largest healthcare company in Brazil, announced today its results for the second quarter of 2010 (2Q10).
Amil's results (without Medial)
- Adjusted Operating Revenues totaled R$ 1,369.8 million in the second quarter of 2010, 15.1% up on the same period of last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA came to R$ 105.7 million with a margin of 7.7% in 2Q10, representing an improvement of 1.7 p.p. over 2Q09 and accumulated R$ 243.9 million with a margin of 9.2% in the first six months.
- The Company posted adjusted Net Income of R$ 38.1 million in the second quarter.
- Adjusted Operating Revenues totaled R$ 567.3 million in the second quarter of 2010, 4.7% up on the year before, and R$ 1,138.2 million in the first six months, 6.9% more than in 1H09.
- Adjusted EBITDA stood at R$ 33.8 million with a margin of 5.9% in 2Q10, 7.1 p.p. higher than the adjusted margin of -1.2% recorded in the same period of last year.
- Adjusted Net Income came to R$ 11.3 million in the second quarter, versus a loss of R$ -13.5 million in 2Q09.
Amilpar's Results (consolidated with Medial)
- Adjusted Operating Revenues amounted to R$ 1,917.3 million in 2Q10, year-on-year growth of 61.1% and accumulated R$ 3,774.2 million in 1H10, 62.6% more than the first six months of the previous year.
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA totaled R$ 139.8 million in 2Q10 with a margin of 7.3%, 98.9% up on the R$ 70.3 million recorded in 2Q09.
- Adjusted Net Income amounted R$ 49.6 million in the second quarter, 24.6 % up on 2Q09.
To access the Earnings Release full version visit our website at www.amilpar.com.br/ir
Next Events: Conference Calls
August 11, 2010
10 AM (New York)
(11 AM Brasilia)
Phone: +1 (412) 858-4600
August 11, 2010
1 PM (New York)
(2 PM Brasilia)
Phone: +55 (11) 2188-0155
Amil Participacoes S.A. is the largest managed care organization in Brazil, according to the ANS, currently assisting over 5 million members in the states of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Parana, Minas Gerais, Pernambuco, Bahia and in Distrito Federal.