SAN FRANCISCO and WASHINGTON, March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- (Booth #3543) -- AliveCor, Inc. announced today its attendance at the American College of Cardiology's 63rd Annual Scientific Session and Expo taking place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. from March 29-31. There will be many opportunities to learn more about the AliveCor Heart Monitor at the conference, including:
- In-booth presentations and product demonstrations: AliveCor will offer in-booth presentations and product demonstrations on the clinical capabilities of the AliveCor® Heart Monitor and the AliveECG app.
- Provider Dashboard: For health professionals with patients using the AliveCor Heart Monitor, we offer the Provider Dashboard, a free web-based application to help review patients' ECG data. Demos of the dashboard will be available at our booth.
- Special Discount: During ACC all AliveCor Heart Monitors will be on sale at our booth, for 25% off.
- Discuss our Clinical Studies:
- A study published in the December 2013-January 2014 issue of the Journal of Atrial Fibrillation demonstrated the utility of the device in post-procedure monitoring: Detection of recurrent atrial fibrillation utilizing novel technologyKathleen Hickey et al. Journal of Atrial Fibrillation, Volume 6, Issue 4, Jan 2014.
- A study published in the April 2013 issue of the Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology found that the AliveCor's Heart Monitor is easy to use, leading to reliable results that allow for seamless remote management: Ubiquitous Wireless ECG Recording: A Powerful Tool Physicians Should EmbraceLeslie A. SaxonJournal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 480483, April 2013
- A study published in the February 2013 issue of the International Journal of Cardiology found that the AliveCor Heart Monitor is highly accurate, enabling easy and effective detection of irregular heart rhythms by healthcare professionals, like atrial fibrillation: iPhone ECG application for community screening to detect silent atrial fibrillation: A novel technology to prevent strokeJerrett Lau et al. International Journal of Cardiology, Volume 165, Issue 1, Pages 193-194, February 2013.
Follow the AliveCor Twitter handle, @AliveCor, for real-time updates from the ACC show floor. To schedule a briefing with AliveCor, please contact Rebecca Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AliveCor Heart Monitor is the only FDA cleared mobile ECG recorder that supports both iPhone and Android smartphones. It records, displays (when prescribed or used under the care of a physician), stores, and transfers single-channel ECG rhythms wirelessly, using the free AliveECG app. With secure storage in the cloud, users can access their data confidentially anytime, anywhere, and can grant access to their physician. The Heart Monitor is available for purchase in the United States by health professionals and consumers. The AliveCor Heart Monitor can be purchased at www.alivecor.com.
AliveCor, Inc., is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco. The company is dedicated to enabling users to participate in their heart health through the use of the AliveCor® Heart Monitor, an innovative mobile health solution. For more information, please visit www.alivecor.com.
AliveCor is a trademark of AliveCor, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
+1 (415) 795-9807
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140327/SF91831
SOURCE AliveCor, Inc.